If I can get it down it's a deal!

eslfish

Fully Optimized
If I can get this rig down to 150$ from my friend. It's a deal.

Manufacturer:
System manufacturer
Processor:
AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 4400+, MMX, 3DNow (2 CPUs), ~2.2GHz
Memory:
2560MB RAM
Hard Drive:
250 GB
Video Card:
NVIDIA 7800 GT Superclocked
Monitor:
Default Monitor
Sound Card:
Realtek AC97 Audio
Speakers/Headphones:
Creative Speakers 2 watts/ Logitech Headset
Keyboard:
USB Root Hub
Mouse:
USB Root Hub
Mouse Surface:
Operating System:
Windows XP Professional (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 3 (2600.xpsp.080413-2111)
Motherboard:
Ai life sli-deluxe (A8N32)
Computer Case:
Thermaltake Xaser III

Minus the case

he's charging 200, but 150$ would be a better deal. you see, I am getting 300$ for a website I am building, as you can see I want a new rig, that one is perfect its only 2 yrs old. but for what I am doing/gaming on it, it is perfect...

huh... didnt you already post a thread about this?
Whats taking so long for you to get it? :p

he's charging 200, but 150$ would be a better deal. you see, I am getting 300$ for a website I am building, as you can see I want a new rig, that one is perfect its only 2 yrs old. but for what I am doing/gaming on it, it is perfect...

hey i'm not saying its not a good deal...even if you payed $200 for it...its a steal. But yes...$50 off...would be great!!

Good Luck, will you post pics?

I'd give him $200 for it and pay for postage to the UK.
Given the opportunity. Btw i've just remembered the days when we'd get $2 to our £1. Ah well....

PS 300th post. Definitely shoudln't have taken this long.

$200 would be a more fair price. if he's your friend, do you really want to screw him by cheating him out of a reasonable amount of money for his rig? Just my .02.

$200 would be a more fair price. if he's your friend, do you really want to screw him by cheating him out of a reasonable amount of money for his rig? Just my .02.

True but friends are suppose to hook you up with deals =p

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?item=N82E16813138111

theres a mobo and cpu deal.. just spend a bit more and get something that will be damn near future proof. if he buys from that guy, he only gets an outdated motherboard that takes original DDR and an old version of the 4400+. If he gets that combo deal, he can still buy his video card for $60, and save $40. plus i gave him a monitor, and 2gb of DDR2 PC2 3200 ram. all he needs is a case, psu, HDD and something else...? dont feel like thinking lol

Back
Top Bottom