Please help me

leahcim

Baseband Member
Ok, could someone please tell me what is happening.

My pc for the past couple weeks does the following.

start at about 8 AM and everything is working fine. As the day progresses, the more things I start doing, it gets very, very sluggish. Yesterday I was using my PC for 9 staright hourse, turned it off and shut it down. When I tried to turnit back on 2 hours later, it would not turn on, no power at all. I decided to unplug it for 5 minutes then try again and that worked, what is the deal here.

I am only running 1 gb RAM so I decided to order 2 GB of G Skill yesterday.

Is something going on with the CPU, power source, what? I did a clean install of WIN Xp SP2 last week and everything seemed great.

Thanks for looking.

Seems like maybe your processor or power supply, whats your watts now for your power supply?

when your on a pc for 9 straight horses* :eek: it will get slow, don't think you can open up 10 tasks and expect it to be lightning man.

Go defrag it.

Sorry about the "hourse", kind of tired this morn'.

I did not have that many tasks running. I was only listing some things on eBay.

I built my PC 3 1/2 years ago. I have an Antec SL350 (350 watt) powering an AMD 1.6 Duron on an Asus A7 Deluxe board. I also have 4 good size fans.

Sorry about the "hourse", kind of tired this morn'.

I did not have that many tasks running. I was only listing some things on eBay.

I built my PC 3 1/2 years ago. I have an Antec SL350 (350 watt) powering an AMD 1.6 Duron on an Asus A7 Deluxe board. I also have 4 good size fans.
wow that is a speedy computer there buddy v:rolleyes: jk
it might be the power supply is dieing.

Back
Top Bottom