NFS Undercover

the new maneuvers is whats bothering me. It seems like it would be easy to beat this game.
Im kind of hoping that NFS would release a game where it would take me over a week to beat.

i know eh....i beat NFS Carbon in 24hours...timed LOL

So far Mostwanted was the longest NFS game i've played yet.

i should time mine and see.
the longest for me was prostreet because of those damn high speed things. I crash so easily, and if i slow down, everybody get past me. But i eventually got through it.
Do you try to do every race? Like doing all the race and infraction even though you can challenge the blacklist?

yeah i do....i completed the entire game..that is Carbon. Mostwanted i'm close...and nfs pro street i'm 36% done...but i don't play a whole lot lol.

Most Wanted is the only one I have beaten. I played the demos of Carbon and Pro Street and didn't like them too much, so didn't get the games. Most Wanted was the best IMO so far. It got kinda boring after you beat it, but while playing, it was fun.

I think it's pretty sad timing how long it takes to complete, I mean their made to have fun on not time yourself and take it ever so real.

and btw, the game looks crap like the rest lol

Ahh Need for Speed...

Allowing ricer boys to plow through corners in their FWD cars by just throttling it through corners, only to see them attempt it in real life. Hilarity ensues.

Ahh Need for Speed...

Allowing ricer boys to plow through corners in their FWD cars by just throttling it through corners, only to see them attempt it in real life. Hilarity ensues.

Couldn't of said it better myself.

Ahh Need for Speed...

RICER BOYS?
whats that suppose to mean?

Back
Top Bottom