Gift for Friend

sanka

Daemon Poster
Hi, I want to get a meaningful gift for somebody who really needs it.

He currently has his own apartment for which he pays most of the rent by working six nights a week. He also is still attending high school. He just turned 18 this saturday, which means taxes will now apply to his work paycheck, and rent will be harder. Me and my friends want to get a fairly expensive gift for him, but I want it to be meaningful.

We could get him weed, a bong, beer, or something else immature and fun like that—but that isn't what he needs. He needs something more helpful. What would you get him if you were us?

it would help if we knew him more.
maybe provide us more information?

i wished i had a vending machine, but it would be a pain in the ass because i will most likely lose the key, and i would rather go around looking for change instead of the key till i actually need to.

I think the best gift is money, mainly because i would rather get money and save up for what i really wanted rather than getting something i will be using for a little bit.

I got an Idea, maybe give him some kind of coupon thing that says something like "Free A** Saving" and he can use it if he doesnt get enough for rent or something.

His plans for the future are to go to college I think, but it will be tough since he has no money to afford it.

I don't really know what his specific hobbies are. His life consists of school work, and partying with us. He doesn't have time for much more.

Back
Top Bottom