Do you ever feel like....

End it with her b/c if she wanted to move in with you and then she gets back with her ex bf she's not serious. Find yourself a mature girl you can trust and build a new relationship with her.

hmmm

say bb to her

Bareback? :D

I had a girlfriend who would always be messing around with other boys. I know that she probably didn't mean anything by it, just messing around. But I couldn't stand it.

If I were you, even though it sounds like you were close. I'd end it.

What kinda messing around? Like oral sex messing around, or do you think a bit of flirting is messing around?

Fact is plain and simple, you're nowhere near each other. She has every right to have as many boyfriends as possible and do whatever she wants. You can't expect someone on basing there life plans on some wild move that may or may not happen.

What kinda messing around? Like oral sex messing around, or do you think a bit of flirting is messing around?

Fact is plain and simple, you're nowhere near each other. She has every right to have as many boyfriends as possible and do whatever she wants. You can't expect someone on basing there life plans on some wild move that may or may not happen.

if your in a committed relationship with someone and you have to be away from them for a period of time and they still want to carry on that relationship they can have that relationship and then have others on the side that isn't right IMO

note i say committed relationship as well so i dont just mean some girl youve been seeing for a few weeks im talking about people who have been dating for years or even married engaged etc. if youve been seeing someone a few weeks and then you have to dash off to the other side of the country tbh i wouldnt bother remembering them but if you have been dating for 2 years and suddenly you have to go to the other side of the country for something i would certainly remmber them and stay faithful to them and i would hope the same in return

I loled at that one.

You can't expect someone on basing there life plans on some wild move that may or may not happen.

I agree, and I think it's time I moved on. We have had quite a few arguments about this, and she herself said, "do you expect me to stay single?" so she doesn't comprehend the point I make. So, I think I will start "trolling" again. :D

sorry, but i laughed at that one.
I guess she wasnt really into you then. I guess its time to end.

Yeah, I got my hand as a girlfriend. It doesn't tell me to do the laundry and it doesn't mind spending a little time with me. :D

Yeah, and I don't have to beg whenever I am feeling ... ermm... in the mood. :D

LOL. I thought I was the only one.

I am kinda in the same situation. I know this girl. We met long time ago. and we talk. And we want to be together. We have made plans that she will move here with me when she is done with her schooling. But, neither of us go around with other people. We stay loyal to each other. We made a deal that if we do go do stuff with someone else, we have to tell each other, and so far that has worked. And I trust her completly.

Until we can actaully be together, we just visit each other. But with school, that has kind of put an end to that.

If she were to go around sleeping with different guys, Id get mad, and probably tell her we're done.

Well she never tells me about it, but she can't hide it if her life depended on it. I am on her myspace and she always makes this big status saying "I'm super happy, he's back and with me" or something like that. But I have decided that she is just gonna be trouble so I am going my separate way.

Back
Top Bottom