Crysis controls

newbie1323

Baseband Member
Hi, ive just downloaded crysis demo for pc and started playing, great game, but by the time im half way through the bit where you need to take out the signel jammer im out of ammo, whenever i hover over a weapon is says i can pick it up but i dont know what button to press??

any help would be much appreciated

isnt it like the E or F?
I dont remember, havent played in awhile.
Why not just check the button config on the option menu? unless the demo doesnt have one.

Got it now, thanks, didnt realise how much of a tactical game it is, i cant just run in there and shoot, you have to be really carefull, and the amount of shots the enemy can take, i thaught it was you with the special suit, not them. but im probably playing it on a system which its not meant for

Can someone tell me why this game is still $50CAD??? its been out for such a long time now.

I really don't feel like spending $50 on a PC game.

Can someone tell me why this game is still $50CAD??? its been out for such a long time now.

I really don't feel like spending $50 on a PC game.

then dont spend any money at all....

i think you know what im talking about. :D

its not worth it to get the entire game. the multiplayer is crap and lonely, and thats the only thing the FREE version of the game lacks...:D :D :D

multiplayer wasn't too bad but for some reason it just got really shitty. They said the reason was because it was too complicated. In crysis warhead they introduced the typical capture the flag style/death match style playing which i am told is better. IDK why but for some reason i bought Crysis warhead. It's ok I guess...but not definitely not great.

Back
Top Bottom