New Case

i say Antec 900. I own the Antec 1200...and its simply an amazing case. Great quality...and very roomy for plenty of space for upgrading. AirFlow is super too.

the 3Ds cheaper
and i can collect tomorrow cause im in Manchester anyway
meaning it would work out cheaper

The Antec 900 is a bit overrated. Just about everyone has that case. It's nice. But, I hear it's not all that great for putting a lot of stuff in it and cable management. It's what I've HEARD. So, don't get on my back you Antec guys.

Cable management in the 900 just plain sucks. Modding mine was the best thing I ever did, and every 900 owner should do.

I say get a Lian-Li. Build quality in their cases is awesome and they look clean.

The CM690 case is pretty good. I sold my old one, and im considering buying another one, but this time, getting the nVidia one that comes with an transparent window and it glows green.
The cable management is alright though.

Hmmm I'd just go with the cheaper one. I'm a noob I don't know BS about cases, in my case cheaper=FTW

a couple things to look for in a case is good airflow so your computer can run cooler, a good cable management so you can hide the wires/cords to make it look nicer and improves airflow so that no wires are blocking it, and the way it looks to you.

Back
Top Bottom