wow...now that is gross!

lol...and it would force you to clean out that fridge...cause i am sure it wouldn't fit with all the other goodies you keep in there :p

Nah man, my fridge is pretty depressing. Not a lot of stuff in there. Keep a 12 pack of soda in there, some tea, OJ, and the occasional jar of salsa or queso dip. :D

i cant eat things with a bunch of "fat". I forgot which fat it was since theres multiple ones, and some are bad and some are good.
Anyways, when i eat too much fat, i feel dizzy and lie in my bed for awhile.

same. once i ate a ton of lard off rare beef and i seriously threw up right there. but if i dont eat as much, i just feel sick.

Says on the bottom that it took 12 Hours! XD

I think I could eat that though. The few most things I have ever eating and that are on the top of my list for fat intake are:

1) A Whole Box of Hamburger Helper with 1 Pound of "Not very healthy ground beef"(In other words, had over 20% fat content) I believe that was around 5K to 7K Calories and it took an hour. One quarter of the pan at a time. :D

2) The Messy Fat Albert Double stacked Cheeseburger! Had it down in Ocean City, Maryland at the Crab Bag. It was 2 Half Pound Angus Beef Patties and two pounds of fries. On the menu, it said if you one person could finish this on there own, you would get free desert. I did and I ate the Chocolate Moose Cake as well. :D

I really should thank my Dad for giving me a high metabolism though. And the lessons at my Martial Arts place. If I didn't have those lessons, I would be 200 Pounds by now. XD

I can almost guarantee that is the 16,000 calorie sandwich if he cooked it right. With frying he accounted for all the oil he went through.... not what he ate. He didn't take out the amount of oil that was boiled off, thrown out, and drained into paper towels. If you fry properly, you don't get much fat absorbed into the food.

It looks mighty tasty though. I'd eat it if I didn't see the hair on the guy that made it.

Somebody needs to tell him to keep his hands off the bratwurst. Kinda creepy the way he was holding it. :p

Back
Top Bottom