Is it ok to leave a CRT monitor on 24/7

I set my monitor to sleep after 5min. I just have to move the mouse to get out of it anyways. Some people find it annoying but I say it saves me energy and it makes me more lazy because now I don't have to move my finger all the way to the power button on the monitor

i set mines to 1 min back then before i went to sleep, because its hard to keep my room dark at night and from letting my parents know that im still awake.
But now, i use a Laptop, which is more energy efficient than the desktop and LCD. I use my Desktop for about 5 hours a day for gaming, so that takes a lot of energy since its using a lot of load.

i set mines to 1 min back then before i went to sleep, because its hard to keep my room dark at night and from letting my parents know that im still awake.
But now, i use a Laptop, which is more energy efficient than the desktop and LCD. I use my Desktop for about 5 hours a day for gaming, so that takes a lot of energy since its using a lot of load.

Erm...18 years old and still have a bedtime? Ai-Chi-wow-wa

the light trouble eh :p...what i do, is get like a pare of pants and lie them down along the bottom crack of the door. That blocks the light...and therefore your parents will think its dark hehe.
I do that a lot :p...expecially if my parents keep bugging me cause of the light.
As for bedtime, i really don't have one...but i go to bed when i need to...which is all dependant on when i need to wake up the next day really.

I think he's just pulling our legs now. That or it's impossible for him to admit he's wrong.

Back
Top Bottom