Razr V3 that survived washing machine?

Sinonymous

In Runtime
I accidently left my V3 in my jeans pocket while it was turned off, the other night while it went though a full cycle all night (about 7 hours). I found it at the bottom of the washing machine with water still dripping out of it. I set on top of my dryer for a eight hours and then set it in a bowl of dry rice for 3 hours. I got it out of the rice bowl and figured its now or never, and powered it on. I started it up and it booted up except for the screen. I took apart its casing and water damage labels were flaring red. I pushed down on the a loose flex cable and the screen turned like regular just a little water mark in the the screen that disappeared in a day or two. Other than that every thing still works on the phone execept the processor is a little slower. Needless to say i was :eek: shocked it worked.

yea usually electronics will work if it were off when they got wet lol...but now the metal inside it will start corroding

My crappy half broken Hyundai USB survived the washing machine a whole day... dripping wet..still works :D

EDIT: mind you my USB is years old and is half broken..there is 5mm hole in the middle with the USB's core..and it still survived lol

I've found that Flash drives dont really mind..

The First Gen iPod Nano and my 5.5G iPod Video minded a LOT though...

Im still having nightmares :(

I read this post and I dont think "wow, survived being washed, huh?"

I think "Who the hell washes their laundry for 7 hours?"

It takes me 2 hours to wash a load and 1 to dry o_O
edit:if even that

Back
Top Bottom