Bored with my current game collection...

Any recomendations?

Current games (Ones i have played in the past 12 months)

Simcity 4 + Rushour Expansion
Theme park world
Race 07
City Life '08 (Only just bought)
SPORE
Need For Speed Most Wanted
Empire Earth II
Age of empires II Conq expansion
Counter Strike Source
Test Drive Unlimited

I Dont know what im looking for LOL,Suprise me :D

Call of Duty 4 (without a doubt)
Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter
Gears of War
Need for Speed Pro Street
BattleField 1942
Grid
Crysis
NHL 09

Those are a bunch i play, and i can't say i am bored of any! they are all great games...and best of all...most of them are pretty cheap now in the stores.

Devil May Cry 4
Assassins Creed
Far Cry 2
Call of Duty 4
NFS Franchise
Fallout 3 (when it comes out)
Dead Space
Stalker Clear Sky
Black and White 2
Romance of the Three Kingdoms XI
Etc, Etc.

Dead Space= Extremely scary. It will freak you out. It makes Resident Evil seem like child's play.

Far Cry 2= Game is all right. Extremely repetitive. You'll be running away from enemies more than killing them. They do outnumber you. Lot of AI problems. This is the whole game. Get a mission, drive or run to the target, shoot a rocket, and repeat.

Call Of Duty 4= Must play. Not extremely graphically demanding. But, it looks beautiful. Short single player mode. The online multiplayer easily makes up for it.

Devil May Cry 4= Was too hard for me. I didn't like it all that much. It's an insane button masher. I'm surprised I didn't rip a hole into my keyboard!

F.E.A.R= Very well played out game. Can be a bit spooky at times. A great shooter overall.

Mass Effect= Highly recommend this. You will spends hours, upon hours trying to finish this game. The world are beautiful and well drawn out. This actually involves strategy. You will have to use in game powers during fights. (Game pauses when the menu is brought up)

Crysis= Don't bother. Game is horrible and not worth the money to upgrade. I don't know why people like it. It's just like every other FPS with insanely nice graphics. Warhead was a little bit better. It's worth a try. Can't say the same about the original.

Game Collection:

Combat Arms
Lord of the Rings: Battle for middle earth 2
Need for Speed: Most Wanted- Black Edition
4Story
Audio Surf
Unreal Tournament 2004

i didnt like Mass Effect, i stopped playing after i got the ship and went to one of the planets where you save these people.
good thing my brother got if for the 360 so i didnt have to get it for the PC.

Theres also
Portal
Gears of War
Lost Planet
World in Conflict (though i never got past the 3rd place because i lost interest)

If you like multiplayer FPS games, get FEAR. It's legally free now anyway.

Back
Top Bottom