Question about Liquid Cooling.

*If you say i don't need liquid cooling for my vga cards, then tell me what i should get to improve their temperatures. same budget as above*
70c load temp is low for a GPU, you really don't need them running any cooler.

And I don't see any evidence that you actually overclock, there is no point in water cooling if you don't overclock.

make sure you post pics and screen shots when done :D

most definitely will...not to worry!

70c load temp is low for a GPU, you really don't need them running any cooler.

And I don't see any evidence that you actually overclock, there is no point in water cooling if you don't overclock.

yup...i do not OC so i guess liquid cooling is a little overboard. But i will get some better cooling products.
Yeah i know 70c is a decent/good temperature for a vga...but i want to see if i can get anything lower. Before i got the second card in SLI...my card was running at about 65c on full load.

Well i'll get that cooling solution Cabbs suggested...

I Also have a question,

Does the coolant conduct electricity? So if you get a leak,it wont short out your puter?

i believe it does...as it is a water based coolant. Now i may be wrong, but if it did leak on your puter, then yes you would short out.

I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure they sell coolant that's non-conductive.

possibly....and i wouldn't be surprised.

But i know a lot of the standard cooling liquid that comes with most kits...is conductive.

Use distilled water, not tap water. It's not nearly as conductive as regular tap water, but you don't want it outside of your loop.

Back
Top Bottom