64gb Flash drive!

i know 32gb models have been out a while dunno how long they have been out , bit on the pricey side though

Yeah,It would be WAY Cheaper to just buy a portable hardrive! It's just amazing though at how small it is for 64gb!

i agree with you on that one. i have an 8GB, and i thought it was pretty huge...but 64GB...thats crazy! but its pretty expensive if you ask me.

Yeah,It would be WAY Cheaper to just buy a portable hardrive! It's just amazing though at how small it is for 64gb!

yer but one advantage of the flash drive over portable is no moving parts so less that can go wrong especially if you take it everywhere cos hdd's can be damaged by even the slightest of knocks and bumps in some cases whereas flash memory is pretty much immune to knocks and bumps
and as you said its a lot more portable

I Just noticed too that it has a 10 year warranty so it seems like it would be reliable.

well being one of the very few 64GB flash drives out there...you'd hope it'd be built with quality. 10 year warranty is great tho!

But i really don't think i need 64GB, even 8GB is way more then enough, after all i only use it for transporting school files aka projects, presentations, etc.

Back
Top Bottom