99.99% uptime guarantee

askold

BSOD
If the company (webhostingbuzz.com) offers 99.99% uptime guarantee, is it a good sign?
Can it be truth?

I think this is not a sign, but a common and usual condition for webhosts, to provide uptime guarantee. I haven't seen that anyone provided less than 99%. This is not an issue, this is not a factor of determination, this is just usual percentage for any hosting company, they could differ: Ahosting.biz - 99.5% for instance, some of them even claim to give 100%, but that is hardly possible. It means they have good uptime.

Nowadays pretty all the companies guarantee 99.9% of network uptime, but it doesn't mean that its true. I think that feedbacks of the clients will be more effective way to find the company you can rely on. As for recommendation, have a look at serverpoint.com as it is flexible enough to offer you the solutions you need on favorable terms.

If the company (webhostingbuzz.com) offers 99.99% uptime guarantee, is it a good sign?
Can it be truth?
99.99% uptime guarantee is an obligatory guarantee of any reputable company and webhostingbuzz.com isn't an exception in this case. They have the reputation of the rock-solid company.

Yes. This is not a sign at all. this could be slight index of the company's honesty.

For example Ahosting.biz, gives 99.95%, and some companies even talk about 100%, but network uptime. This is not what needs your attention. The reliability is more important.

That uptime guarantee that webhostingbuzz.com specifies is true, usually the greater part of companies guarantee that figure, 100% uptime is technically impossible.

Back
Top Bottom