Rep bars?

I don't quite see it as a competition. It's a pretty cool feeling to receive rep. though. Makes me feel warm inside...

I don't see it as a competition, either. But I find rep to be a good way to show recognition. It's sad though that a lot of the members that I help are newbies and they give this really nice rep message, but it doesn't count. :(

thats where not only 90% of my rep is from, but 97% of my posts as well. :rolleyes:

Mm.. not so sure you quite understood what I meant.

For example, you remember that Sek301 fellow? All it took was for me to call him out for the dumbass that he was, and I got.. maybe 4 people giving me points for it?

Maybe to rephrase it, I got a lot of points for being blunt.

im near the top on the third page.
How do we see how many rep points we got?

For example, you remember that Sek301 fellow? All it took was for me to call him out for the dumbass that he was, and I got.. maybe 4 people giving me points for it?

One of my older posting about school shootings and a list that those people should abide to, I got like 4 people repping me positively for it. I'm probably 50/50 on BS versus helpful rep.

im near the top on the third page.
How do we see how many rep points we got?

Click the rep icon on your own posting. It tells you what reputation that post has received as well as a points total.

Back
Top Bottom