The past 3 days.

So like my parents told me they went out to eat. Sat down, had a regular meal and all that. And he waiter that served them had a Obama tie. Well after they finished eating gave them the check and all that. So my parents told him. "I see you like Obama, well I was going to give you a tip but I think i'm just going to give it to that bum outside sense thats wheres it's going to go to anyways. We need to share our wealth." Btw we have A LOT of bums that carrier signs asking for money where we live. And so they did. My dad said, the waiter looked pissed.

Yeah, I saw that joke on another forum this morning, pretty funny.

how old are you? It appears there is something wrong with your English (not your first language?)

shame people have to be so childish about stuff like this i guess i mean keying someones car just because they have a certain window sticker , the bad thing about it is everyone is saying its all just the obamma people im sure somewhere thre will be mccain supporters doing exactly the same thing and in some places there will even prolly be devout racists attacking obamma supporters

its a shame though that some people cant be civil about stuff like this

So like my parents told me they went out to eat. Sat down, had a regular meal and all that. And he waiter that served them had a Obama tie. Well after they finished eating gave them the check and all that. So my parents told him. "I see you like Obama, well I was going to give you a tip but I think i'm just going to give it to that bum outside sense thats wheres it's going to go to anyways. We need to share our wealth." And so they did. My dad said, the waiter looked pissed.

Iduno, I'm wondering if you guys think if that was a bad thing to do? Personally, It's kind like a example of what's going to happen with our hard worked money that we took the time to go to school for and worked so hard for. I talked to one of my co-workers that I work with about what she thought. She always talks about how shes going to UCF studying business management and how it's her dream to start her own business up. And I told her. Well what if it does become successful? You business starts to grow. You will be eventually one of the company's that are going to have to pay a lot more taxes. Tax money that could go for hiring new employees to work for you. But instead, that money is going to new generation of people that get $4000 a semester to go to college. I don't think that they are going to appreciate like you did that work so hard right now to earn that money.

Sorry if it's a bit off topic and if my sentences are hard to read. lol I just want to know what you guys think.

i dont think thats the most mature thing to do even though it prolly didnt happen

and besides i disagree with you on the redistribution of wealth thing i think the richer members of society should be helping the less fortunate members including people who arent able to work because of illness or because they care for a severely ill relative

and also a lot of people if given the choice would have gone to college and got a high paying job but not everyone or their parents can afford for them to go to college

Back
Top Bottom