Random thread about cooking!

what mexican food do you make ,
my gf's mum makes real good enchiladas

I'm doing it again! Tonight its pork tenderloin with a bunch of Italian style herbs and seasonings. Its in the oven right now and it smells sooooo good.

I really enjoy cooking, for me it comes naturally. It seems I always know what seasoning and how much to add to make a great meal. I rarely, if ever, use recipes, and when I do, I usually add or omit ingredients depending on what I feel would taste good to not only me, but others who are eating what I am making.

I want to get into more cooking styles. I see jervin32189 makes Mexican food, and Mexican is something I want to look into.

I do all of the cooking in our house, but my 2 personal favourites are 1) full artery clogging english breakfast, fried bacon, eggs,sausages,mushrooms,tomatoes,black pudding, fried bread, bread with lashings of butter and a sweet mug of tea. Gutbusting heaven;~} 2) And for a snack Baked beans on toast, plenty of black pepper, easiest thing in the world to make

I do like tachos and enchiladas as well as fajitas although i usually always put too much spice in them when i make them , chili is also a ver nice one love kidney beans for some reason
I do all of the cooking in our house, but my 2 personal favourites are 1) full artery clogging english breakfast, fried bacon, eggs,sausages,mushrooms,tomatoes,black pudding, fried bread, bread with lashings of butter and a sweet mug of tea. Gutbusting heaven;~} 2) And for a snack Baked beans on toast, plenty of black pepper, easiest thing in the world to make

if it werent nearly midnight i would go make a full english breakfast that is good stuff , my other fave is full roast dinner , prefereably lamb but topside of beef is also a stong contender

Back
Top Bottom