Random Chit Chat #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
1) Its the devil came back to georgia, and you can only play it if you've played the devil went down to georgia at least 3 songs before.
2) Smashing guitars is a waste of money. They are made to be played, not destroyed
3) Trashing stages sucks because someone has to clean it up. I've had to do clean up after a mock snow storm, and that was a pain.
4) The singer has no presence. Its making his voice a bit flat. Tell him to sing a lot louder, and he will sound like 80x better

The guitars a pretty good though. Even though you can barley hear them.
Maybe that was it, The Devil Went Down to Georgia. It was a fiddle they had too.

It was a cheap guitar they smashed. They cleaned their own mess up too. It was a 2/$70 guitar thing they bought from some guy. The whole concert was a fund raiser for the high school band. His guitars that he plays are much nicer... He has 3 guitars all worth about $1499. He has been playing for a LONG time.

Maybe that was it, The Devil Went Down to Georgia. It was a fiddle they had too.

It was a cheap guitar they smashed. They cleaned their own mess up too. It was a 2/$70 guitar thing they bought from some guy. The whole concert was a fund raiser for the high school band. His guitars that he plays are much nicer... He has 3 guitars all worth about $1499. He has been playing for a LONG time.

well, at lest they did it intelligently.... I'd kill whoever made the mess if I had to clean it up for them.

What guitars does he play?
Looking the pictures, I'm guessing an Epiphone Les Paul, and an Epihone SG are two of them.

Yeah! I'm in AP calc too! Some stuff from Geometry and Algebra I forget, so I kinda have to wing it. The only part that got me was the reading, I never have enough time on it so I have to rush. I'm not a very fast reader. Regardless, I did pretty well. Pwned science like always.

I got confused on a few geometry problems, but nothing a little trig couldn't fix :) I also felt rushed on the reading, but I think I did ok. I don't think I did too well with the science, I got confused with the chemistry but the other parts were really easy.

I got confused on a few geometry problems, but nothing a little trig couldn't fix :) I also felt rushed on the reading, but I think I did ok. I don't think I did too well with the science, I got confused with the chemistry but the other parts were really easy.

Science is one that comes very easy for me. Most of it is just graphs. I never read the text because I usually know what they're talking about just by the graphs. Chemistry is my area of expertise, so I did pretty well there. I'm hoping for a 35-36 in science. I'm just looking for a improvement in all areas. I think I definitely have one in the math because last time I only got a 28. I have no idea what happened. Reading, I scored 29 last time, but I thought this time the text was a lot harder, so I might have done worse there. English I thought I did better. Science, again, I thought I did awesome. Last time I scored a 34 so I have little room for improvement. The only score I'm proud of so far is science.

good story here:

You know you are a nerd if instead of spamming message boards asking people to vote for you on something you write a program to send in 2,000+ votes.... per day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom