The past 3 days.

What's the point of doing all that shit though, keying a car? It's not going to make you change your vote or anything. Not like it matters a whole lot... it's all up to the electoral college anyway...

yep. http://www.cato.org/pub_display.php?pub_id=4450

I had someone say that they electoral college is just a way for republicans to win. I told her that democrats couldn't figure out the relatively simple system and use it to their advantage, so they were not worthy of presidency, kinda like a stupid test. The system is like having a senate and a house. I think it makes good sense, even though Florida can't figure it out.

P.S. That's also make me wanna go obama fan t-bagging. So its really working against you.

Alright lets not go in to forum Armageddon haha. I am a republican just so anyone wondering knows while reading this post. I am rather amazed at all this vandalism going on. Such as that lady who was beaten then had a B carved into her face. That's outrageous just for a president.. There is a line between patriotic and down right crazy.

I find it some what interesting that so far the two attacks I have heard of are on the side of Obama.

Alright lets not go in to forum Armageddon haha. I am a republican just so anyone wondering knows while reading this post. I am rather amazed at all this vandalism going on. Such as that lady who was beaten then had a B carved into her face. That's outrageous just for a president.. There is a line between patriotic and down right crazy.

I find it some what interesting that so far the two attacks I have heard of are on the side of Obama.

you are invited to niceland as well.

I hope I explain that here already, I don't want to appear as an inside joke that only I get.

i was kiding about the sealing just to let u know

i do support Obama, but out of the intrest of niceness, i always have respect McCain....hes been though alot more sh*t than obama has

but i like to start fire i guess, especially at my super rebublicin police acadamy class in the midlle of Red-Town....:D

So like my parents told me they went out to eat. Sat down, had a regular meal and all that. And he waiter that served them had a Obama tie. Well after they finished eating gave them the check and all that. So my parents told him. "I see you like Obama, well I was going to give you a tip but I think i'm just going to give it to that bum outside sense thats wheres it's going to go to anyways. We need to share our wealth." And so they did. My dad said, the waiter looked pissed.

Iduno, I'm wondering if you guys think if that was a bad thing to do? Personally, It's kind like a example of what's going to happen with our hard worked money that we took the time to go to school for and worked so hard for. I talked to one of my co-workers that I work with about what she thought. She always talks about how shes going to UCF studying business management and how it's her dream to start her own business up. And I told her. Well what if it does become successful? You business starts to grow. You will be eventually one of the company's that are going to have to pay a lot more taxes. Tax money that could go for hiring new employees to work for you. But instead, that money is going to new generation of people that get $4000 a semester to go to college. I don't think that they are going to appreciate like you did that work so hard right now to earn that money.

Sorry if it's a bit off topic and if my sentences are hard to read. lol I just want to know what you guys think.

Back
Top Bottom