Random Chit Chat #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets discuss the questions :p.

It was my first time too (lol). The english was by far the easiest. I just wish I had about 10 more minutes on each test...I had to guess the last 10 on the science and reading which freaking sucked, it probably dropped my score down by a bunch.

my fingers are sore........

I've been playing too much guitar. Haven't made any fingers bleed form playing (stuck myself like 20 times on the cut ends of the high strings) but now that I'm starting to advance past an uber beginner level I've been trying to get stronger fingers to make hammer ones and pull offs easier, and to get some speed as well.

I also took the ACT today, first time. I think I did pretty good, the math part was the easiest but then again I'm in calculus so it all seemed pretty easy. I should have a decent score, but we'll see. I plan on taking it another time or two.

Yeah! I'm in AP calc too! Some stuff from Geometry and Algebra I forget, so I kinda have to wing it. The only part that got me was the reading, I never have enough time on it so I have to rush. I'm not a very fast reader. Regardless, I did pretty well. Pwned science like always.

Most real guitarist don't like guitar hero at all. (Like myself) lol.

It's like the worst limited way to play guitar... Its not even playing. I rather play Dance Dance revolution. I use to play that on heavy all the time. lol

I'm not a musician in any way, but I don't understand why people find Guitar Hero so fun.

It's just fun to play, lol.

Went to my friends concert tonight, he plays in a band called "Big Daddy Sweets" They played a couple of their own songs, as well as "Foxy Lady" "The Seeker" and "The Devil Went Back Down to Georgia" They are really good, the 3 of them. The singing isnt great, and it was hard to hear the singing in the place, but they were MUCH better then all the other bands there. Here is their myspace, even though they only have 1 song on it... Which they played at the Starline show.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=190303368

Oh, and to top it off The Guitarist smashed his guitar, and they all made a mess of the stage, it was SWEET!!

All the other bands were too traditional and boring. Imagine a crappy ACDC... Every song sounds exactly the same, and shitty, and you can't hear the singer AT ALL.

It's just fun to play, lol.

Went to my friends concert tonight, he plays in a band called "Big Daddy Sweets" They played a couple of their own songs, as well as "Foxy Lady" "The Seeker" and "The Devil Went Back Down to Georgia" They are really good, the 3 of them. The singing isnt great, and it was hard to hear the singing in the place, but they were MUCH better then all the other bands there. Here is their myspace, even though they only have 1 song on it... Which they played at the Starline show.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=190303368

Oh, and to top it off The Guitarist smashed his guitar, and they all made a mess of the stage, it was SWEET!!

All the other bands were too traditional and boring. Imagine a crappy ACDC... Every song sounds exactly the same, and shitty, and you can't hear the singer AT ALL.

1) Its the devil came back to georgia, and you can only play it if you've played the devil went down to georgia at least 3 songs before.
2) Smashing guitars is a waste of money. They are made to be played, not destroyed
3) Trashing stages sucks because someone has to clean it up. I've had to do clean up after a mock snow storm, and that was a pain.
4) The singer has no presence. Its making his voice a bit flat. Tell him to sing a lot louder, and he will sound like 80x better

The guitars a pretty good though. Even though you can barley hear them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom