My PC Shipped!

Nice i just bought new computer parts aswell. It was my first build, the parts came yesterday and I put it together installed Vista and everything sees to be working great. Its nowhere near as good as yours but it'll play WoW fine. Grats and good luck!

so are there any pics posted of this machine he order?? i've been looking forward to seeing it :p

I understand what you are saying, but in my personal preference, I have spent less on a car. I can build a really decent computer for under a grand. I am just saying that I personally wouldn't spend that much on a computer.

i think thats a lot of money to spend at once. I dont think i can spend that much, even if i had like $5,000 free in my bank account. I would probably pay about $1000 (including OS, monitor, etc) until the system starts to be outdated. Computer parts just go too fast, so to me, its a waste. But others to have money, its not.

How much was it overall? It was REALLY cheaper than Newegg???

it pretty much will be. Why? because CyberPower actually get the parts at "true" wholesale price. So the price wont be that big of a difference. But i think i rather build my own computer.

Back
Top Bottom