Gallery: Game Screenshots

WOW...I can't wait until I get my 4850!!!! I can play all the games the way they are meant to be played!

your CPU "might" bottleneck it by a little.
I could be wrong though.

I think DMC4 has the nicest PC graphics.

its where one part of your system is holding another part of your system back.
Im assuming that you are going to put the HD4850 into the computer in your sig? and im assuming that your CPU is a single core CPU.

You might not be getting as much frames since your CPU isnt that fast. The HD4850 cant use its full potential.

sorry, its hard for me to explain these type of things

No, I get it.

How much do you think the CPU is holding back on the GPU? I want to get quite a bit FPS...ok, for example, if I'm getting an average of 25FPS in Far Cry 2, 1280x1024x75, EVERYTHING on Low, no bloom/HDR, what would I get? I'm shooting for 40+ with everything on high.

I would get a Athlon X2 of some sort but can't find it as a socket 939 anywhere...or could I use socket AM2 (940) on a 939 mobo?

i think Jogas is selling an 939 64 X2, but he doesnt know if it works or not.
I dont think an AM2 can be put in the 939.

As the performance, i think you can get a higher settings. I dont know how much will your CPU will bottleneck though. I guess we would have to wait and see.
Recommended setting said you need an Dual Core, but minimum said Single Core.
So you probably wont be bottlenecked that much.

I still can't wait lol. Is it good to keep the video cards fan on 100%? I couldn't care about the noise, I can't hear anything out of my computer anyway.

from what i have heard, theres no downside. If you want to keep it that high, then go for it.

Back
Top Bottom