Sick mad guy

Man I miss that show. When was the last time it was aired in the United States?

i was actually surprised when i found out they only produced one season of Mr. Bean before it ended. So any episodes you watched were from the one and only series of episodes from that season. I think I remember hearing Rowan Atkinson simply didnt like playing the character.

What do you not believe me ?

do you think i talk bullshit? pffft

When a car is parked like his was when the guy did it yes.

I noticed his car and ran up and told him, I came down for a cig

I don't mean to offend you to where you neg rep me or anything, but has it occurred to you that maybe you are the least bit ... errr... edgey?

Edgey? Antedmo is absolutely insane.

He is like what Trivium used to be like when he first joined. Who remembers that?

I'd probably have done the same thing, there are parking spots for a reason. The guy was probably pissed off that someone was double parked and he wanted to leave. Calling the cops and getting him a ticket probably would have been the smarter thing to do though.

I'd probably have done the same thing, there are parking spots for a reason. The guy was probably pissed off that someone was double parked and he wanted to leave. Calling the cops and getting him a ticket probably would have been the smarter thing to do though.

He'd of been gone tho by the time he calls the police.

He blocked someone in the post office, lol i just couldn't stop laughing

He'd of been gone tho by the time he calls the police.

He blocked someone in the post office, lol i just couldn't stop laughing

He sounds like kind of a selfish prick that only thinks of himself to me, but that's just my opinion. One of these days he's going to block in the wrong person with a large vehicle and they'll just push his car out of the way with that.

Back
Top Bottom