Before I sell my old phone...

superman22x

Golden Master
Is there anything I need to do? I deleted the calls list and contacts, anything else I should clear before I list it on ebay? It's a moto Razr V3c from Verizon. I want to unlock it to add value, but can't find a guide or anything for the v3c...

In Australia you can unlock it by paying like $40+ or something like that on your call credit and your phone will be automatically unlocked. Just make sure you clear all calls (received AND sent), messages, data from computer (music, ringtones, pictures, movies etc)

I think that's about it?

Restore Factory settings.

Yes you can unblock but you need the USB and the correct software.

Digital forums should help

I'm glad i read this thread because i'm thinking about selling my HTC Tytn PDA phone soon and buying one of those new Blackberry Storm phones. I've got so much to wipe of my phone that a reset to factory settings would be the best thing to do. BTW i'm on Vodafone.

I'm glad i read this thread because i'm thinking about selling my HTC Tytn PDA phone soon and buying one of those new Blackberry Storm phones. I've got so much to wipe of my phone that a reset to factory settings would be the best thing to do. BTW i'm on Vodafone.
I wouldnt do it if I were you... Get the Kaiser instead. The Tytn II.

Back
Top Bottom