Interesting Video: Zeitgiest

I watched about an hour of it. It was beginning to list false information. I then turned it off. Was interesting for the most part though thanks for the share.

Some of the facts really blew my mind.

I'm just over an hour into the movie. I mean...what can one say? It seems legit. Facts are well supported so far and everything that's been said seems to coincide with other studies I have looked into (that being the history of religion and the 9/11 conspiracies).
What I don't know is how someone can claim "false information" when everything being discussed is all based on speculation. There is no confirmed "true information" either. So I don't know what you're talking about, vampist.

My opinion is that people are overly afraid of the real truth. We are more prone to accept a simple explanation for the additional fear of the unknown. It seems we would rather theorize and spread acceptance rather than live in a state of wonder and bewilderment. This weakness allows for a lot of people to be manipulated by those who are willing to stand up and make any claim which remotely justifies answers to our questions. Isn't the ultimate pursuit of humanity to seek the truth? There's no question that seeking truth is difficult. We grow tired of confusion and misunderstanding. Why not throw an idea out there just for the sake of being able to relax for change? We welcome it because stress is unwelcome an unknowing is taxing on our lives.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that a confirmed "real truth" may be unattainable and that scares us but we are also afraid of being left in a world of unknown- darkness, in other words- so we are very willing to adopt a widely accepted truth whether real or not. Thus, is the problem.

I watched about an hour of it. It was beginning to list false information. I then turned it off. Was interesting for the most part though thanks for the share.

Some of the facts really blew my mind.

Yes it is speculation. You can choose to believe it or not but some of the stuff on there really makes you think i mean all of it is a really valid point. But what your mind doesnt want to believe it blocks out. I am a strong believer of the 9-11 controlled demo. I mean how could that building last that long if it was "constructed improperly"?

Holy Shit! I waited to watch the second half of the movie later today because it was late when I originally started watching it. When i got to the part where they start to discuss the proposed North American Union i was like "no f***ing way!!!" I knew about the proposal for an NAU! I have been reading about it. One of my thoughts when I first learned about it was that, this is some task to dilute our borders and build a larger controlling force that governs the three nations of North America (Canada, US, and Mexico). Now to realize that this is a proposal to implement an ultimate World Power..i am appalled. WTF? Really...WTF?!?!

Anyways, this video is truly powerful. I hope most of you who choose to watch it (and i highly recommend that you do) don't brush it off so easily. You don't have to believe everything that you're told in the video but at least try to open your eyes and question what you think you already know. That's the idea and you will be enlightened.

Yes it is speculation. You can choose to believe it or not but some of the stuff on there really makes you think i mean all of it is a really valid point. But what your mind doesnt want to believe it blocks out. I am a strong believer of the 9-11 controlled demo. I mean how could that building last that long if it was "constructed improperly"?

The part I claimed to be "false information" was the part where they state bush was at a brother or some relatives house, during the attack.

Yes there is a lot of information that gets your mind running.
What do you mean by controlled demo?
From the last statement I agree with, I mean the building was already hit with a small one/two person airplane. Which it obviously stood up to. Also if the buildings was set with "charges" why did they stay up that long after being hit?
I don't know just my thoughts.

Back
Top Bottom