whats the best psu i can get...

First off, there really is no best. That will vary because "the best" is only a persons opinion.

Anyway, here's what I think would be the best: Corsair CMPSU-750TX. It is 750 watts, has 60 amps on a single 12V rail, and has all the connections you would ever need. Oh, and its only $151 Canadian (you also get a $20 USD rebate, which I don't understand how I'm using a Canadian site, and the MIR is listed as US dollars...) http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817139006

You really don't need anywhere near 700W though, and a PSUs efficiency is reduced if it is not putting out anywhere near it's rated power. Not to mention you'd be wasting money.

well i have a 680watt right now. why i want a new psu...is for better cable management. Something with possibly modular cables...and without neons. and that has 4 pci-e cables.

Yep, since I switched to modular PSUs, I could never go back to the old cable mess.

I'd say the best PSU for your needs would be the Xigmatek 650W modular. 2xPCI-E 6 pin and 2xPCI-E 6+2 pin. Manufactured by CWT, like the Thermaltake Toughpower and Corsair VX line. Unfortunatly Newegg.ca's prices are crap and TD has a very poor selection.

If you're OK with MIR's, I would recommend the Corsair HX620, if not, then the Xigmatek will be fine.

thank you Worship...i'll probably have a look around for the Xigmatek and see if i can get it cheaper somewhere.

ty for you help :)

Back
Top Bottom