Sick mad guy

IAntDemo

xxcobraxx
Ok, Im at work, and my bosses friend has just parked his car behind another car and he has gone in and spoke with my boss, but little did he know, that when they was disscussing what ever they are doing, some guy needs his car pulling out but he can't because my bosses friends car was in the way, so the guy has got out his car, jumped in my bosses friends car and let the handbrake off and parked it off way in the road and got in his car and fucked off LMFAO.

The parking place was like this:

2ecdrpi.jpg

I just think it's funny, I went out for a cig and thought that's strange, why is his car in the middle of the road, ran up and told him.

lol

So he didn't lock his car? Couldn't the car just drive his car forward? I'm assuming the car park isn't designed like that so everone ends up blocking each other in

well that's the problem David, their aint much parking, I'll take a picture of the place and you'll understand more, i'll pm it you.

Theirs buildings right infront of it, theirs to many cars parked around, as it's in the town of st annes is dam busy lol.

No, he didn't lock the door, my boss tells him to, but no he never does, also he parks somewhere and he parks their for to long and he gets alot of tickets lol.

You can't see much but this is the restaurant right next to the post office, infront of that are parking places and that's where he parked.

jacksbistro-2105837.jpg

And no one around at the time thought this seemed a little strange?! :confused: :confused:

What do you not believe me ?

do you think i talk bullshit? pffft

When a car is parked like his was when the guy did it yes.

I noticed his car and ran up and told him, I came down for a cig

lol funny. reminds me of mr. bean how he always pushes that crappy 3 wheeled car out of the way.

lol...if i saw that...i am sure i'd stand there with my jaws dropped and eyes wandering...kinda one of those....wtf looks LOL.

Nice story :p

What do you not believe me ?

do you think i talk bullshit? pffft

When a car is parked like his was when the guy did it yes.

I noticed his car and ran up and told him, I came down for a cig

Where in my sentence did I say that I didn't believe you?!

I simply meant that people/customers didn't find it a bit strange that someone got into a car, reversed into the road and then left it there...then went into another car and drove off.

Back
Top Bottom