is this worth it?

yeah i was thinking about just lookin first. but on the guides ive read about people fixing it its a 50/5 chance it may worksoo i was justasking ahead of time.

I'd ask for the model #, then get the manual online to figure out the various diagnostic light flashes. Armed with that, I'd go and check the t.v. out and see what you find out for sure is wrong with it. Looks like a DLP t.v. ... perhaps the light bulb burned out and needs to be replaced.

It looks to be a rear projection CRT which is kind of old technology, and may not be fixed easily. However, reviews seem to be decent on the TV itself.

Personally, I don't know if i'd ever buy a broken TV.

It looks to be a rear projection CRT which is kind of old technology, and may not be fixed easily. However, reviews seem to be decent on the TV itself.

Personally, I don't know if i'd ever buy a broken TV.
Isn't saying "Rear projection CRT" a bit of a... Contradiction? A CRT is a technology in it's self - as is Rear Projection... They are two different things.

But yeah - For $50, i'd DEFIANTLY get it.

If its $50 you haven't got alot to loose! I'm sure they guy has tried to fixed it himself though already and obviously failed

It could be something really bad. I would find someone that knows how to fix TV's. I live about 6 hours from there, I wish it was closer.....

Back
Top Bottom