Palin 150K makeover

Throw me a bone here. How does that affect anything?

You're right. This fact doesn't affect your view on their policies, but I think it can tell you a little something about their character. The economy is in crisis and McCain-Palin are in the middle of a heated election. The ridiculous amount of money she spends on wardrobe could be put to better use. This, to me, sets an important precedent. What makes you think, that in the future, they won't put tax money to waste?

While it is a bit ridiculous, it really doesn't matter. Votes shouldn't be based on how much someone spends on clothing. It's just the media pulling in ratings.

i think it shows that she is completely out of touch with the average middle class american voter who she claims to care about so much i mean come on who else could afford to spend $150k on clothing right now , only the filthy rich

but then that being said im sure obamma has prolly spent quite a bit as well but who knows

Idc really, IMO, she is only helping the economy... Depending on where the designers are from, she just put 150k back into our economy...

Was this scarf part of the makeover?

wvxzzt.jpg

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=hM6t4Y7u5pI

:eek:

i think it shows that she is completely out of touch with the average middle class american voter who she claims to care about so much i mean come on who else could afford to spend $150k on clothing right now , only the filthy rich

but then that being said im sure obamma has prolly spent quite a bit as well but who knows

Both of the candidates running for president or VP are out of touch with middle class Americans. Just look at how much money the campaigns have spent, and how the candidates travel and live. I don't think the economy is hurting them that bad.
As for Palin's clothing, I really don't care what she or any other candidate wears. It's not going to influence my beliefs and this whole story is just more of the usual BS from the media.

Both McCain and Obama are multi-millionaires. Bush is a multi-millionaire. They're just very good at appearing like common folk.

Back
Top Bottom