Has anyone used 1and1?

Highly do not recommend!!! I had 1&1 before using a VPS account, but the service had a lot of bugs and my server was down for three days and they wouldn't give me a credit on the bill. So about a month later I submit a request to cancel my account, and they supposedly process the cancellation. Fine and dandy, except they kept charging my credit card monthly payments. I got the BBB involved, and they refunded the first charge so I resolved the BBB complaint. And then the next month, they did it again, and I had to file another complaint. I finally got them to stop charging my card. But I do not recommend them at all.

im with them. no problems so far.
i just hope i dont get pwned why i try to cancel ^

Heard many negative of 1&1. It is better to go with someone who is less blackened - like ServerPoint.com, for example - many opportunities affordable prices and no negative feedbacks at all. I think you could find suitable deal there

Agreed - ServerPoint.com is much more reasonabl;e to use for that purpose. This company is really reliable, and, you could hardly find a person which says that ServerPoint is highly not recommended.

Back
Top Bottom