I need help

IAntDemo

xxcobraxx
my mouse stops.

It's like theirs a glitch in the mouse, it just stops like every 5mins then it works, it stops for 5seconds. sometimes I hear the Vista sound when a usb is taken out or put in. theeir is no usb movement. what could it be?

Laptop or the mouse/

Can I diagnose a mouse?

The mouse is a MX500 logitech or something

The sensor maybe going bad. How old is it? Is there anything on to of the sensor? It could be dust. Try cleaning it out with a dry paper towel.

with 1 year old.

I will man thanks but I don't think it's that.

thanks +1

AND EVERYONE KNOWS I REP SO IF YOU HELP, YOU KNOW THEIRS A BIG NICE EARNER

Those mice are known to have some problems. Try using it in a different USB slot. Or, just contact the company for a replacement.

Do other mice work? It sounds like it is being detected by Windows, but WIndows isn't catching the signals from the movement.

Sounds to me like windows is having trouble holding a constant connection with the mouse. It's likely some type of a lost connection inside of the mouse that is flaky and disconnecting and then windows has to try to detect it again when the connection makes contact again. If you have another mouse I would give that a try or go and pick one up for like 10 bucks or something just to do some testing. I doubt it would be the USB port unless your having issues with other things as well.

I'm sure you can find another computer- plug it and and use it. If it doesn't work- mouse. If it does work- Windows.

Back
Top Bottom