looking for a good phone

My phone has wifi, plus I can do voice over wifi which takes my phone signal over a wifi hotspot. :rolleyes:

Thanks for mentioning what brand of phone you have.

OK people if you're going to brag about your silly phones at least make sure you stay on topic by at least mentioning what make and model the phone is..that's what the OP was asking in the first place.

OK people if you're going to brag about your silly phones at least make sure you stay on topic by at least mentioning what make and model the phone is..that's what the OP was asking in the first place.

I can do VoIP as well on my iPhone 3G. :)

Edit: Woops...thought my quote would include Jervin's.

Ops, my bad!

T-Mobile Wing

t-mobile-wing.jpg

Nothing says I recommend it...Windows Mobile has given me a lot of grief in running slow. I usually have to turn it off and back on every couple of days to bring it back to life.

HTC TytN II or AKA the AT&T TiLT has wifi. u can also link it thru USB to ur PC so ur PC has internet. its touch screen. 2.8" to be exact and it runs windows mobile u can create whatever u want for it basically. has sliding and tilting action easy to text/ search the web.

Apple Iphone, HTC G1 or Blackberry Storm would do the trick.
:cool:
Or what about one of those new netbook computers ?

Back
Top Bottom