How to rip your DVD's,The FREE Way!

I hate Handbrake, it goes SOOOO SLOW. I still like my DVDdecrypter/Videora way better. From start to finish, it will take 20-40 minutes for a 2 hour movie.

Yeah for an Ipod Videora works OK,But i like handbrake for all it's features :D

Although i have just stumbled across another program which looks better than handbrake,if it gives me the same quality but it's quicker well then i'll post another guide :D

I use Videora iPod Converter for regular MPEG4 movie viewing too. It's perfect. DVD quality with a great file size and blazing fast conversion speeds.

Thanks for sharing. I think it's worth to try.

However, I am using another program now: Pavtube DVD Ripper. It is used to convert DVD to many other video and audio formats, such as AVI, MPEG, WMV, MOV, MP4, MP3 compatible with iPod, iPhone, PSP, Zune.

But it's not a freeware. I think in order to get good quality and good service, sometimes we have to pay and I believe it's worth the money.

I prefer the progam as its after-sale service is good. Last month, I encountered a problem and sent it to them, they replied and solved my problem on time.

So I think when choosing an appropriate program for ourselves, we should consider not only its quality, functions, but also its after-sale service.

Back
Top Bottom