The past 3 days.

CrackerJacker1

Daemon Poster
So my truck has been through 3 taped on McCain taped on McCain big stickers because they keep on getting torn off. We put out about 5 McCain signs by our main roads (the kind you stick into the ground), but they are gone.... Still there is at least approx, 1254 Obama signs everyone where I live. I'm going to steal them tonight? It's only fair?
It's getting normal for McCain signs to get missing here.
Then yesterday my dad put McCain sticker on the window of his RX8.
rx-8_white_2.jpg

That isn't his car but it looks exactly like that RX8.

Today he came home and his car was Keyed so freakin bad... I can't believe it.... Deep marks are EVERYWHERE

<sniff> Ya smell that? That is the smell of horses**t called politics that occurs every 4 years. Face it, it will all be over in about two weeks.

Which is exactly why you shouldn't put that crap on your car for any candidate. There is always someone that will disagree with you and sometimes it's a deviant that does stuff like that.

Beautiful RX8 by the way, give your dad props for me to my fellow rotary brethren. :D

Yeah but I can't believe it's gotten this bad though. I think cow **** is worse though. Like, when I worked in green houses and I walked to the fields with the horses and cows. Cow crap was way worse man.

Which is exactly why you shouldn't put that crap on your car for any candidate. There is always someone that will disagree with you and sometimes it's a deviant that does stuff like that.

I don't have any bumper stickers or anything on my car. I like to remain anonymous. :p

Never mind about trying to drum up support for McCain, the election will be rigged and he will win anyway.

No point in bothering. Sucks about the car though.

I'd be careful being that deep in Obama Territory:p

BUT I do know that (in Alabama anyway) it's perfectly legal to pull up Political Signs, but only those on State Right of Way, you can't ones up on private property. It might be the same way where you are;)

Yea, that sucks. I'd setup blatant video surveillance (it doesn't have to function- just be really visible) and put a sign up that if anyone touches the car they will be shot. Then stake them out with a paintball gun.

Go steal signs, and if someone is a blatant Obama is better than you snob, you can tp them as well, but don't be a dick like the obama people and do any real damage- remember you are above that level.

Never mind about trying to drum up support for McCain, the election will be rigged and he will win anyway.

No point in bothering. Sucks about the car though.

I'd also like to point out that many people are saying they support obama because its politically correct, but when the curtain closes, many people are gonna be racist.

P.S. Barack Obama isn't in the Mozilla dictionary, but John McCain is. Coincidence? I think not.

P.S.S. Get the cops involved. Then say that you want congress to pass a bill to have the car fixed because they passed a bill to have the banks fixed. Once again, its only fair.

P.S.S.S. Me and some other people from another forum are stating a new country for good people only. You are invited. We just need to annex some land.

There is 10 acres for sale accross the road if you are interested. Perfect for a country, has a dirtbike track and a corn field, you will be set for a couple years. Might have to come back to America to go to the gas station a couple miles down though for food and stuff...

What's the point of doing all that shit though, keying a car? It's not going to make you change your vote or anything. Not like it matters a whole lot... it's all up to the electoral college anyway...

Back
Top Bottom