looking for a good phone

ace777

Fully Optimized
LG-KS20

i want one like this but not the price tag lolz if you know any i really need help. it needs to have a developers "area" i want to make little softwares and crap for it, and wifi, music and possibly touch screen and a large hdd space.id like a microsoft os. any help woild be appreciated

thanks

-ace777

Yeah. I think you're looking for a laptop. I don't know of any phone that has WIFI or a Hard Disk Drive.

sorry not hdd but flash momory what every storage type it doesn't mater i just need wifi instead of paying for web serivcess from the provider.

sorry not hdd but flash momory what every storage type it doesn't mater i just need wifi instead of paying for web serivcess from the provider.

No phone company would provide wifi. They're already making too much profit by selling internet service over cell phones.

Ehh....Windows Mobile w/ a touchscreen isn't exactly...intuitive. I think you should check out HTC's G1 with the newly released Andriod OS. It's extremely open-source, you can write your own Apps in Java, etc.

....or even an iPhone 3G.

Also...can you try to make your future posts a bit more...legible? It was a bit of a challenge to comprehend your post.

sorry i have terrible typos, i think the htc was exactly what im looking for i text quite a bit, so i need something flexible, with wiki add ons and a touch screen and a way to make apps for it. the htc looks perfect who provides the service ATT or are they there own providers?

No phone company would provide wifi. They're already making too much profit by selling internet service over cell phones.

I can think of quite a few phones that have wifi (all of them being PDAs) that you can connect to your home network and such with.

sorry i have terrible typos, i think the htc was exactly what im looking for i text quite a bit, so i need something flexible, with wiki add ons and a touch screen and a way to make apps for it. the htc looks perfect who provides the service ATT or are they there own providers?

Wikipedia add ons? Bound to come out- note that although the app store for Andriod has launched, no paid apps will be sold until early '09. You can make your own apps using Java.

T-Mobile provides the service in the United States. The phone is not for sale anywhere else.

Back
Top Bottom