For You Obama Lovers

I can't see the video because of this stupid school, but SCREW OBAMA.

It's comments like that that make threads like this get closed. when you get home actually look at the video then re-consider your post.

I understand that you may not like Obama (I don't either) but that kind of reaction just wasn't called for.

Long story short, they are asking people (I never noticed that they were all black, it's a radio skit) why they would vote for Obama. They ask even if... and include one of McCain's policies and even throw having Sarah Palin as VP into the mix and they all still want to vote for Obama. I found it interesting.

That video means nothing, what about the significant group of people NOT voting for Obama because he's black? Does that say something about the McCain campaign?

No, it just tells us some voters aren't very bright, but nonetheless, its their right to vote.

2r57xvn.jpg

all i have to say

Some idiots will vote McCain because he's the white guy, other idiots will vote for Obama because he's the black guy, then there's those who actually look at policy to find out which candidate is worth their time.

For me, that would be Obama.

90% of the Obama voters are voting for him because he is black (even though he is only half black). People who actually look into what each candidate will do for this country, will vote for McCain.

NOW! If Obama was a republican, and McCain was a democrat, most people would vote for Obama. There are WAY too many uneducated voters.

Then again, it's all up to you. I just see that most Obama supporters aren't too bright.

Some idiots will vote McCain because he's the white guy, other idiots will vote for Obama because he's the black guy, then there's those who actually look at policy to find out which candidate is worth their time.

For me, that would be Obama.

x2

NOW! If Obama was a republican, and McCain was a democrat, most people would vote for Obama. There are WAY too many uneducated voters.

Like yourself. Do you just vote for whoever is Republican or do you actually understand what their plans are?

If people voted their conscience, political affiliation wouldn't matter. Truth is, nobody pays attention to policies. I would vote for Obama if I could vote. If McCain had more policies that, in my opinion, could do more good, I would vote for him. Political partisanship is a very loose bond. The similarities between politicians in political parties could be many to none.

Back
Top Bottom