Any football fans???

popcorn460.jpg

Well it's not like sokka is important.
And as I'm not a follower of sokka "champions league" means absolutely nothing to me.
I prefer sports that don't put my to sleep or induce projectile vomitting.

I suggest you take a shot at others that have posted more interesting football codes as they have also seem to have missed "champions league" lol. And I use the word "champions" loosely.

well if thats the case why even bother coming in here and posting if you saw something you didnt understand and knew wasnt obviously related to the sport you have an interest in use that back button on the browser and go to the next thread rather than wasting a pointless post just because you dont like soccer/football dosent mean other people arent allowed to like it , if everyone liked the same things the world would be a boring place
or if you do wish to have your opinion heard in future put it across in a better way

Bugger soccer, bring on the Rugby League or AFL.

if you wanna discuss that go make your own thread for it rather than coming in here and posting in a thread which quite obviously isnt dedicated to the sport you have an interest in

WAR DAMN EAGLE!:D:D:D

Even though my Auburn Tigers are sucking royal camel d*** this year:( I don't care though, it's all good. I still love them lol

well if thats the case why even bother coming in here and posting if you saw something you didnt understand and knew wasnt obviously related to the sport you have an interest in use that back button on the browser and go to the next thread rather than wasting a pointless post just because you dont like soccer/football dosent mean other people arent allowed to like it , if everyone liked the same things the world would be a boring place
or if you do wish to have your opinion heard in future put it across in a better way

if you wanna discuss that go make your own thread for it rather than coming in here and posting in a thread which quite obviously isnt dedicated to the sport you have an interest in

Now now precious. Don't break a nail. You and your donut punching mate go play your quaint little round ball game. :rolleyes:

sin after sin, have a couple of days off to calm down...

if you dont like/dont have any interest in a topic dont start stupid fights which dont need to exist. this thread was fine before you started with pathetic comments. if the topic doesnt interest you, dont post in it.

Sin, just to warn you, if you keep making negative comments, I will -1 rep you...I understand saying "soccer is gay" or whatever, but you've posted too much crap in this thread. Just get a long, EVERYONE.
:D

Back
Top Bottom