Watch My new video- and I need help with question

Status
Not open for further replies.
closed.gif

...i wonder if J neg repped anyone else here for the same reason he neg repped me in that other thread.....

damn, hes prob gonna pick on me again and neg rep me again for this post. i guess i should say something fairly important to keep him from doing that but i guess i already did.

I have to be honest, but I don't really see where he said anything hateful. Not unless he PMed something to somebody that I don't know about. I am not really sure why he was banned, besides an accumulation of horses**t out of his mouth. :confused:

Banned for hate speech.

Come on, really?

...i wonder if J neg repped anyone else here for the same reason he neg repped me in that other thread.....

Let's get your facts straight, shall we?

He asked a question...

I am running on a dell dimension 3000 with windows xp. I got a message saying "LOW ON VIRTUAL MEMORY" and some other things a long with that. It also has been running slow. What does this mean? What do I need to do?

...and you responded with...

hmmm...maybe you can breed this crappy computer with some high end computer from your local best buy and get some little widdle new computers that you can self-breed and get even FASTER computers and then self-breed THOSE AND

HOLY CRAP! EVEN FASTER!

eugenics ftl...

like why would you make some eugenics video when you would probably be one of the first ones to get your genitals removed to prevent you from spreading your bloody genes...

btw, if your computer says that, you have way too high expectations for your computer

or you just suck at managing your computer. why dont you try what Kage said before saying anything else? cuz Kage freaking already shoved the freaking answer in your face.

So here's this guy trying to get some help with his computer, and here you are flaming him.

damn, hes prob gonna pick on me again and neg rep me again for this post. i guess i should say something fairly important to keep him from doing that but i guess i already did.

Don't think I give out negative reputation just because I can. Maybe when you're older, you'll understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom