Watch My new video- and I need help with question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys just because you don't agree with my opinions, doesn't mean its a good reason to not like me. That is very immature.

I never said I didn't like you. I just find it amazing that somebody between his TWO accounts has never been able to hold a positive reputation. Someone who can't hold a thread without somehow getting it locked.

Apparently you can't grasp the concept of having certain threads in certain forums.

Please don't move this thread I didn't post in the other section because no one goes there. It is "lounge worthy"

http://www.computerforums.org/showthread.php?p=832752#post832752

Then you have other videos that demonstrate similar ideas.

Have you given any thought that maybe the views you express can anger members from different backgrounds? It can be hard to like you when these ideas that we disagree with are expressed in this type of engagement.

But what do I know? I am just a member of a little computer forum.

Great, another idiot white supremest.

image11.gif

Don't you find it strange I simply came on this forum and posted without insulting anyone, but everyone is being mean to me? It is a strange world when some innocent person gets cornered by a group of people and attacked by them. But then they are portrayed as the mean person?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom