For You Obama Lovers

Give me a bloody break here...

Please don't say this wasn't unexpected. I'd bet you'll get the same response if you interviewed an Asian community about an Asian candidate running for president.

There will always be people who will vote simply based on race. Is it misguided? Sure. However, keep in mind it's their right to vote - whatever their reason.

Besides, I bet they had to interview a bunch of people to get the responses they wanted.

So, what does this say about Obama again?

I'd be willing to say that for every citizen who votes for Obama because he is black there is another person not voting Obama for the same reason.

There is no point in pretending like everyone who votes is educated about their candidate. Picking out a few from either campaign means nothing.

kinda biased. not all black people are ignorant. some whites are ignorant. some asians are ignorant. every group has their own share.

Nothing says that I agree with this video, somebody sent it to my myspace and I just thought I would share.

Are the radio hosts just saying the opposite of what the candidates really think...

Are the radio hosts just saying the opposite of what the candidates really think...

the radio hosts are testing how much the blacks really know about obama's policies because they suspect taht blacks are just voting for obama because of race.

So if a Mexican were to try to be president. You think most Mexicans like 99% of mexicans would vote for a mexican?

Back
Top Bottom