computer jobs- did you do certification only w/ no school?

yeah..i think those are the more basic ones. what certs are you shooting for next tcracker?

Not sure, but I'm changing my career path to Aviation. The big career planes. But when i get the chance I wanna go to school to learn programming. Maybe like C+ or something. There is big in programming. My old neighbor now makes 110$ a hour and mainly works at his house...

I am looking forward to an answer to this question. I'm stuck with dropping out of school or not.

The only reason I go is so if my own business doesn't run well or I want to change jobs I can have a backup.

So I might stay in school...but however if I don't need it I wont.
I Dropped out of school at the end of year 9,then did a PC Technician's course,and then Cert II in IT and im currently finishing off Cert III in IT,After that im doing Cert IV.I dont regret it as Cert III is the equivalent of your HSC :D

I had a job before any certification in fixing computers, but I had to demonstrate my knowladge before they hired me. Since then, I have gotten A+ and HP certified.

I'm hoping I can get some kind of basic job with computer w/o a certification when I go off to technical school for computer maintenance. Maybe I'll get a cert while in tech school, and it will lead me to a better job in the field when I get out. Right now I can only wish I had a job with computers, but there's nothing close enough...and I dunno if anyone will hire me w/o a cert. I have about 3-4 years of hands on experience and teaching myself though. I can definitely show them I have the know how.

I worked for the school district without certifications. I also worked in a small repair shop.

I am currently atteding CSI. Getting my associates in Computer Science, Then I am going to transfer to a 4 year univeristy and get my Bachelors. I am not exactly sure what I want to work as. Computer scientists work as software engineers for applications, software engineers for systems, researchers, systems analysts, and
database administrators. So it'll be one of those. I wanna work as a software engineer (programmer) Or a systems analyst.

Back
Top Bottom