I think I need a new Computer Case...

superman22x

Golden Master
IMAG0070.jpg

Yeah, the 8800GTS 512mb reaches all the way to the harddrives... Cables are so jam-packed in there it's not even funny, so yea...

What kind of cases do you all have? Have them a little more organized then this?

How much do you want to spend?

I have a Tagan Black Pearl. Stackers are good, I suggest taking a look at Lian-Li cases too. Build quality is really nice.

IMG_2126.jpg

I beat the crap out of my so it has a bunch of dents and the front door is broken off . I want a new case :'(

Cooler Master Elite 330
I have this as well.

I don't have as much stuff in my case as you do as far as cables, and my 2 graphics cards aren't as long as yours. I have 2 hard drives, 2 optical drives, 2 7600GT's, and a Zalman cooler. you can hide a lot of the cables in the empty space under the optical drives, or put it behind the motherboard tray. I do both and it keeps it pretty tidy. It's hard to see in the pic, so I don't know if you have room to move the HDD down to the bottom, but if so, do that and you will have more clearance between the card the the drive.

Well, I am looking at the Antec 900 now. Looks pretty nice, and I hear a lot about it. I want something that has some looks to it too, some lights. I have a card reader in the front of mine with a bunch of little cables that run to the back USB part of the motherboard, so that's part of the problem. It's just full up in there... I need more Harddrive room, for the two I have, they fit ok, but I have more I want to add in...

Probably so, lol. It's a server case if you look further into it. There's the places for SCSI drives, so you'd have to upgrade drives as well to fit them in.

I was trying to find a pic of one of those old school tall tower cases with no luck when I came across that one. But those old cases are about as tall as the Lian Li, but with a different layout. I kinda wish I could get myself one of those tall cases, they would come in handy now that I acquired about 11 older 9GB SCSI drives.

There's the Silverstone TJ06: http://silverstonetek.com/products/p_contents.php?pno=tj06&area=

I have one in my garage. Fits E-ATX boards, but your HDD's don't get hardly any cooling with PSU's that don't draw air from below them, like the Antec Quattro 850 and 1000.

I say avoid the 900. The airflow in the case is great, but it doesn't have much besides that. The HDD cage is annoying to work with and wiring is a mess unless you mod it.

The CM HAF 932 is a great case for cable management. Some like the look while others hate it.

http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showpost.php?p=3328661&postcount=113

Back
Top Bottom