intel by a little

andyam22

Beta member
well its intel by a little thers only way you can tell is if you really go in to heavy duty gaming intel the squars are alot smaller people think thats Graphic card a graphic card is just to make it go smooth not to look better:)

well its intel by a little thers only way you can tell is if you really go in to heavy duty gaming intel the squars are alot smaller people think thats Graphic card a graphic card is just to make it go smooth not to look better:)

So wtf did you say? It's hard to read without punctuation.

Translation?
Well its Intel by a little. There's only one way you can tell, and it's if you really go into heavy duty gaming. ?Intel, the squares are a lot smaller.?
People think that a Graphics card is just a Graphics card. It just makes smooth, and not to make it look better:)

thats what i think he meant, though there are still mistakes since my English isnt perfect.
i dont know what the squares about though...

i think what he means is that when Gaming, Intel CPU's are better than AMD's CPU, but by slightly. And for every other thing like daily uses, they are both the same.
While with the graphics card, people thinks that any graphics card will increase the looks of the game, but all it actually does is make the game run smoother, but doesnt improve the graphics.

Im assuming he means on max settings to start off with in gaming.

Thank you. I agree with that thought. It was just VERY HARD to understand what he was saying. I prefer AMD processors though. Not only are they cheaper but the RAM bottleneck is lower.

At the moment Intel is better, but AMD will soon be on top with the new AM3 socket processors, Nehalem is nothing compared to AM3 :D

Loosely translated...

Well Intel are in the lead by a small margin. The only way you can tell is to play a GPU stressy game. The pixels on an Intel machine are smaller. People think thats down to the graphics card. The graphics card makes it smoother, FPS, and will not make a game look better.

Thats a bold statment!

My view is that if your graphics ain't up to standard then get a better graphics card. And wether you run an AMD or Intel machine makes no difference at all.

Back
Top Bottom