Passed my road test

Money isn't really an issue...but I think it does help that it's a 4 door sedan and not a 2 door coupe. Also, insurance companies may classify it as just a Neon...not sure about that though.

From online quotes, seems like I'm looking at about $250/month for insurance.

awesome! I passed mine on Friday the 10th!

Only got 5 points off for making a wide right turn. Congratulations!
that's a nice car!

my car is a 1998 nissan altima

Great job, I don't how people fail it either. I messed up once for something little like not looking both ways going through a parking lot. The written test thing was easy too. But my friend failed that 7 times!

oh yay just whats needed another young newly licensed inexperienced driver driving round in a powerful car like that :rolleyes:

but aside from my cynicism gratz on passing your test just hope you act responsibly behind the wheel , are you sure you want to be spending that sort of money on your first car cos most people end up damaging their first car in some way anyway

6209.jpg

When I get my license that'll be what I drive. Totally BA.

It depends on how much it'll cost me, because I'm not gonna pay a crap load of money because I happen to be in a high risk age group. Sucks being a good person surrounded by not as good people.

They didn't even make me parallel park...what a waste of all that time practicing. Oh well. The only thing I got off on is when backing up during my 3 point turn, I looked behind over my right shoulder instead of my left shoulder...

What difference would the should make? personally I think right is easier because then you can see a bit more IMHO (at least in US cars... in the UK I would think left would be easier)

Congratz! I passed mine with no only one deduction. Doing 35MPH on a 35MPH zone that was lowered to 30 for construction issues. I drive an 04 Mazda Protege =p

Money isn't really an issue...but I think it does help that it's a 4 door sedan and not a 2 door coupe. Also, insurance companies may classify it as just a Neon...not sure about that though.

From online quotes, seems like I'm looking at about $250/month for insurance.

Some insurance companies pass the SRT-4 off as a Neon. It's just something you have to check with your insurance company.

Back
Top Bottom