Car Thread!

A silver 1984 BMW 325e. The thing is a blast to drive. It's not real fast, but it turns like nobody's business. :D

If I can ever find them, I'll post up some shots of the 327 sitting in the Vega. Things were very tight in there. I had to make a special "shorty" wrench just to get to some of the sparkplugs.

Unfortunately, both cars died ugly deaths. The Challenger was hit nearly head on, spun off the road and down an embankment, coming to rest on it's roof. The Vega was killed by an old lady who lost control of her car on the highway. She ended up center punching me on the drivers side, sending me into the guard rail.

Gezzz, you are on the same track I was on with cars. I started with a Cadillac Cimarron (you can stop laughing now) that I rear ended somebody in. Then i got a Dodge Neon and was hit by a drunk driver. Now I have a Buick Century (I consider it a fleet car because of how it looks) that I have had for about 6 months. This is my third car in a little over a year. :(

birthdaypics008qy2.jpg

This is my father in the '32 Ford roadster he recently finished building. The engine is a '48 239cu flathead V8 topped by a coupe of Strombergs. He is currently working on a 1923 Ford model T.

So funny story. Today I was walking towards the Woodstock square, and there is this nice huge lifted Chevy with 37s or something, nice rims, big brush gaurd... awsome 4x4. I looked a little closer and had a set of tires like these.

MT_Baja_Claw.jpg

Great offroad tires. Mickey Thompson Baja Claw. Usually seen on heavy offroad vehicles only cause they will rattle your teeth off driving on the highway, lol, 6 ply sidewalls I think. And as you can see by the picture, they are directional tires.

On this great truck, somebody put the tires on backwards... And it wasnt recent, cause they were pretty bald, so they had been backwards for a long time... Probably a good 20,000 miles, lol.

Back
Top Bottom