Any football fans???

o shut up sin go away, please your annoying, I said read not spell, you can read what I said, it does not take a 10year old to understand.

And no, I have lack of spelling because I have about 10 missing letters on my laptop so yes when I push buttons some don't push.

I think chelsea will win because liverpool have 3 players down.

Wigan Athletic v Aston Villa

Umm very very intresting, I might have to watch these two games.

Liverpool kick of at 1:30
Villa kick of at 3:00

Wooh, I have a driving lesson at 1 and ill miss 30mins of the game, back at 2pm woooh7

BTW Villa are doing well but wigan are a good team

The problem with reading your posts is our lack of comprehension with some words you use, But that's not the issue. Your lacking elsewhere.

God help us. Another clown on the road.

O shut up sin, just go away, really, your a true ASSHOLE. I told you get back to the topic.

But really, you can't say much your self can you? I mean come on sokker is spelt soccer*

funny-pictures-cheerleader-cat-wishes-you-would-die.jpg

Sokka is purposely spelt for a reason and it seems to be working. I know the difference between there/their and your/you're.

Weren't you the same little bitch that cried when I called you a tosser? Now you're a abusing me? I certainly hope moderation on this forum is consistant.

Harden up you big girl.

Oh no. Not another negative rep and abusive as well. Moderators better be consistant then. If they are we shouldn't see you for at least a week.

lol Ok, stop moaning, how old did you say you was? wow and I thought I was bad, is that why you signed up to the forums? because what ever it is, your showing a bad point now by not staying on topic when I even told you to stop it and you ignored me, stop trying ever so hard with your comebacks please, your failing.

Anyway hold up, why are you dissing my spelling? what has it got to do with this? why did you say that?

Back
Top Bottom