Any football fans???

It's that the forum is filled with Americans!

No Europeans, Aussies or Asians?

Soccer FTW
I play for two clubs..the north west area of my state (North West FC) in Summer, you gotta try out and they only take the good players..some games are like hours away which means traveling! yay!
and the other club I play for is just a little club with some mates..

I play all positions, but I think I'm a very good striker!

And as I'm not a follower of sokka "champions league" means absolutely nothing to me.

Which you'd understand it can't be the sport you watch then.

Anyway as for positions I don't play anymore I only watch it and follow me team, I couldn't play every postion but I did play 2, goal keeper and midfield, I never wanted to be upfront because I wanted the chance to tackle them and I love passing so I always play with the team, goals never ment much to me, it was my team that I loved.

I prefer sports that don't put my to sleep or induce projectile vomitting.

I suggest you take a shot at others that have posted more interesting football codes as they have also seem to have missed "champions league" lol. And I use the word "champions" loosely.

sin, I saw them, that's why I said I was pissed of, can't you read? Then you posted theirs more then 1 after my post.

You need to put abit more thought in this time for what you post.

Stop trying to start something, it's end of discussion, its football talk now, not foozeball

Wow, so many answers! So the majority thinks that Liverpool or Chelsea will win, but I think that Villa Real will be the winner. Any comments?

I didn't start anything mate. I commented and you got your nose bent out of shape lol. And before you take a shot at someones literary skills pick up some yourself. Like spelling and grammar.

Back
Top Bottom