Any football fans???

American football, love to watch it and play it. PACKERS!!!

Soccer... Bunch of Grass Fairys...
jp, I like playing soccer, just not watching it.

I hate the SF 49ers. Anybody from SF please understand.... it's kinda hard to like a team that axed their coach 6 games into the season for losing. Although sometimes I wonder how "Chuckie" still has a job in Tampa Bay. :rolleyes:

Yeah I watch Football with my dad every sunday, GO LIONS If the Lions won it would be like believing in Santa...

I hate the SF 49ers. Anybody from SF please understand.... it's kinda hard to like a team that axed their coach 6 games into the season for losing. Although sometimes I wonder how "Chuckie" still has a job in Tampa Bay. :rolleyes:

Get with the program. Coach Nolan had an 18 - 37 record over four years. His number one draft pick, QB Alex Smith, turned out to be a bust and potentially set the team back five years. I like Mike Nolan, he's a great guy and a decent coach, but something had to change. It was generally thought that the 2007 season was his last, but management liked what they saw personnel wise and gave him another year. Unfortunately for him, the team regressed.

Yes I think chelsea will win this season but my team Liverpool have a good chance if they can keep these wins up

Their drawing at the top in points so it's goner be a right blast when we clash with chelsea this week or next, I think anyway.

Come on Liverpool

Chelsea v Liverpool 13:30 Stamford Bridge

Sunday 26th October 2008

YESSSS THIS SUNDAY, YOU KNOW I'M WATCHING THAT IF ITS ON SKYSPORTS or setanna channel.

this is goner be good

dont really follow football that much but i used to be a manchester united fan all the way
I still am a lil bit but ive gone of football for my own reasons for a while now dont follow it as much watch the rare match usually just keep up by reading scores in the papers but yer i think Chelsea will be in the running again hopefully united but oh well if they aren't

steelers-logo.jpg

American Football is a huge thing here...

Like the whole US watches the Superbowl

I know, but the thread was made for the kind of football you actually play with your feet. It just shows you how this forum is dominated by Americans. That's not a bad thing, but interesting. Great job by David to get word out there.

Back
Top Bottom