Do you use anti-virus software?

I normally install them if I have get any problems (popups, weird errors etc) and then remove them after they've got rid of the viruses. I can't stand them popping up all the time asking to update and scan and turn on more protection etc. I don't borrow hacked/cracked software from people, I don't download music or cracked software, I use firefox and don't go to dodgey sites etc so I'm perfectly safe.

I have AVG free but it's totally inactive (it never runs in the background). I use it to run a virus check every month or so. I also run Ad-Aware as well. I just don't think anti-virus is worth it for me. I know what I'm doing and I feel confident that even if I somehow got a virus, I would instantly know.

I normally install them if I have get any problems (popups, weird errors etc) and then remove them after they've got rid of the viruses. I can't stand them popping up all the time asking to update and scan and turn on more protection etc. I don't borrow hacked/cracked software from people, I don't download music or cracked software, I use firefox and don't go to dodgey sites etc so I'm perfectly safe.

Yup I do the same thing :D

Same as David, When I think or Know I have a virus. I install Panda 07, do a a scan and then uninstall it.

Anti Viruses usually take to much resources for when you game. Even just in General use. The pc takes like twice as long to boot up

I use Avast and havn't looked back since! if youre not running an AV program,there is really something wrong with you.

But the only good thing about removing a virus (especially a hard one) is that when you finish (and this time your REALLY finished :p) you feel good :D

It's like playing a strange video game :D

I use Avast and havn't looked back since!

So do I!

You don't really need to worry about viruses unless you're downloading stuff and going to websites that you're not sure of. If you just go to ebay, some forums, facebook etc. you'll be fine.

I used to never use anti-virus apps because I've never had any sort of spyware of virus stuff, but I am using Kaspersky Internet Security 2009, I just started a few weeks ago just for the hell of it.

Back
Top Bottom