Why do people dislike the antec 900

newbie1323

Baseband Member
HI, most other places ive looked ive seen glowing reviews and opinins of the antec 900 but on this forum it seems to be viewed as a rather poor case, and i was intreted to know why?

Thanks

It's a good case. It is a bit overrated, though. It performs well. But, I wouldn't call it the "ultimate gamer case."

Because I don't want to have the same thing as everyone else, i'd like to have an original case that almost nobody else has.

The design of the case itself makes it hard to manage wires and make it look clean. Even with the newer one that have holes for wire management, you can make it look much better by cutting your own holes to route wires.

Airflow in the Antec 900 is really nice, with 2x120MM fans up front, 1x120MM fan at the back, and a 200MM fan up top.

The hard drive cage design makes installing hard drives harder than it should be.

Well. ill be drilling for vable managment myself and none of the people that will see it are into gaming so i wont have to worry about having an origional case, as for HDD, ill only being installing 1 once so its not that big a deal. But i get your point, there are ups and downs, its a lot about opinion

i have it
love it
looks great works great
can even see my wires...
all u see is my huge 9800
its so dam big!

i have it
love it
looks great works great
can even see my wires...
all u see is my huge 9800
its so dam big!

pics please :]

This case is really popular and it's natural for people to be turned off by popularity. Take a look at music and fashion people do it all the time, I like this case and am personally trying to decide between it or the 1200

Back
Top Bottom